Wednesday, May 26

Books on tapes

I never knew such a thing as books on tapes till I read about it in Sudhar's blog(Sudhar is a friend of mine for more than a decade..You could visit him at www.sudhar.com) and I have to thank him for it.

In America whether you like it or not you end up spending atleast 30-60 minutes in the car everyday. Earlier I used to while away this time by just listening to some music but now most of the time I listen to some book, mostly management and self improvement. I really enjoying doing this and it helps me achieve my personal target of reading atleast two new books a month.

The last two books I listened to are Jack Welch's Straight from the gut and Leadership by Rudolph Giuliani. The books were a treat to listen. If I were to pick up one thing from each of these books, I would like to pick the broken window theory of Giuliani and the Mentoring theory of Welch. I know its not fair to just mention them and not explain, but I guess this could be the a reason for you to lay your hands (Ears) on these books.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was me Sudhar. I didnt realize I hadnt mentioned my name.